My take on Lue Elizando
I understand his credentials, which obviously speak for themselves, but what I wish people would start asking him is whether the stuff he says is from things he learned while at AATIP. It reminds me of when the head of the Israeli space program started talking about the Galactic Federation. Everyone just assumed that he had inside knowledge from his employment, but then it came out that what he was talking about was based on things he learned after he retired. Meaning his statements were no more credible than any other layperson who just goes online and looks at completely unauthenticated sources.
My take is that neither the US Government nor anyone at AATIP has any idea what these things are. They have no idea where they come from, nor do they know whether aliens exist. Lue has inside info based on his work for the government, but the government itself doesn't know much more than the public on the UFO issue. I think a lot of what Lue says is based on his own personal beliefs on the topic and not based on anything he learned while at AATIP or working for the government.
I wish people would stop just assuming that everything he says is based on some inside information that he learned while working for the government, and is part of some plan of "disclosure." I think most of it is just based on his own beliefs and his own "research" into the topic based on many of the same online "sources" we use. I'm not saying he is not credible, but I do think people place too much emphasis and importance on things he says without being able to trace them to his work for the government.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qg88x3/my_take_on_lue_elizando/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen