Ontario, Canada government calls reminding me of my vaccine status. Asking if I need help? What is going on?!
I received a call this morning from health Canada Ontario Ministry of Health, asking if I needed help booking my vaccine appointment as they can currently see I have not made any appointments to do so...
It was a live person. Not automated. Asked me to confirm my full birth name too.
I was in so much shock all I said was: "I'm sorry, can you repeat that. I'm not sure I heard it correctly". To which she repeated the same sentence ending in "we can currently see you have made no appointments to do so."
I was caught so off guard by this call that instead of asking legitimate questions back [Like how they got my number, what I thought was my private health status, names/ extensions for people I could contact regarding further information] I got angry and I hung up. I wish I had recorded the conversation. This was the calling number 18889996488 (comes up on phone as a verified government number) - google reviews say the same thing as me.
Where is this info coming from? How did they get it? The only negative engagement I have publicly had regarding covid is a previous vseen conspiracy post on here. Never had a cvid test. My name and vceen status should not be on anything they can see. I cannot recall even putting it in writing. The only time I talk about my status is verbal, in person. until now.
AM I NOW PRE-APPROVED FOR THE ONTARIO CONCENTRATION CAMPS?!
**My tinfoil hat is picking up some signals that this could be related to the recent Census put out. The one with people knocking on your door making sure you had filled it out. The one that had threats of fines + jail time for not filling it out. Never in my life had I been so aware of the Census. I could imagine this data was used in correlation with a program to select the "health risks". So I'm kind of serious when I ask if this was my pre-approval for a special spot in the concentration camps. **
edit: post only up for 5 minutes and at a 75% upvote. YOU SHILLS ARE QUICK. 8 min in 67% out.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qh0ofm/ontario_canada_government_calls_reminding_me_of/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen