Pandora vs. Panama papers
This is just a thought that I had. I must disclaim that I have not done a ton of research on the subjects at hand but I have a general idea what these documents are about. So first I discovered the Panama papers going down a conspiracy rabbit hole. What was revealed in the documents I think should not shock anyone. But what did shock me was how similar the Pandora paper story is. Just looking at them on their face they seem to me to be the same story that the media had decided to recycle. I know first had that media will do this from time to time when they run out of content. Besides changing a few details it seems to me that the core of the story is the essentially the same. Does anyone else feel this or know anything about it? I also could be completely ignorant about the subject as well so if anyone has any information please correct me.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/q3gbhh/pandora_vs_panama_papers/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen