Prediction: the vaccinated who developed covid this flu season will marked down as flu cases, not covid.

On the radio today, I heard a warning that everyone should go and get their flu shots because they are predicting a worse than usual flu season.

Why would it suddenly be worse? I though flu numbers were down? Would that not slow the mutation progress of the influenza virus? (That's speculation on my part, if anyone knows about influenza from a medical standpoint, please correct me.)

Of course the reality is that flu related hospitalizations pre-vaccine were all called covid, so as to inflate the numbers. Now, that the illusion of control is again needed, the covid hospitalized numbers (for vaccinated people) need to go down. If you are not vaccinated, they will certainly call your flu covid if you are unlucky enough to need to see a doctor about it.

I have no plans to vaccinate for either covid (because who knows what the fuck it's really gonna do to me) or influenza (because I never have gotten it, and only had the flu bad enough to regret my life 2 or 3 times in my 42 years of life).

Instead, when I am out in public I will do what a rational person, concerned about disease does: maintain distance from others, wear a mask (omg my freedoms! I CHOOSE to wear a mask because all you fuckers in Walmart are fucking gross,) and wash my hands, like a person who isn't disgusting would do.

TL;DR: the vaxxed will have the flu this year, the unvaxxed will have covid.

submitted by /u/WolfWhitman79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/q5dj7o/prediction_the_vaccinated_who_developed_covid/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die