PSA: Literally ONLY ONE ufo sighting out of thousands in the entire history of mankind, has to be true, for our world to be turned upside down.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on this devastating* little fact.

Don't get me wrong, proper sceptics are awesome, cause they help us sort out the CGI and misidentification stuff. It's good to have a push and pull of believers and sceptics to keep disclosure realistic and grounded.

But if you're rabidly trying to shoot down any and all discussion and speculation, then you're part of the problem. Always remember that if even just one out all the ufo accounts are real, then all bets are off. That said, you might as well sign up for the Olympics with NDT if you're gonna discount every single account out there, cause you're gonna be doing a metric ton of mental gymnastics. There can only be so many misidentifications and charlatans. And even if 99% of them are indeed bullsh*tters, there's still that earth-shattering* 1%.

---

*EDIT: Sorry, let me be clear. I don't mean that somebody will say something and everyone will go crazy with the revelation; I also don't mean that "aliens will land on the whitehouse lawn and subjugate us" and it'll be trending on twitter. What I mean by "earth-shattering" and "devastating", is that it absolutely demands attention. I understand the jadedness regarding this topic, but I'm not talking about public reaction. The potential reality of the phenomenon - that 1% - is wholly independent of public reaction. It doesn't matter how people react; what is, is. And those of us open to whatever it is, have to keep the conversation going. Besides, do you guys really need public panic to validate your own feelings about the phenomenon?

Anyway. That's it. Remember that 1%. That's all I'm saying.

submitted by /u/housebear3077
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qff8jv/psa_literally_only_one_ufo_sighting_out_of/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die