Skinny Bob / ivan0135 - assessment and issues
I'll start by saying that I want to believe that the skinny bob videos are real but I cannot quite get there. I've got a few problems and questions.
If you haven't seen the videos I am talking about, they are here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ivan0135
I'd recommend watching the playlist from start to finish, as they build off each other. Here are my thoughts, numbered for easier reference by those who feel like discussing.
-
What is shown at the end of the second video "alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli ufo leaked footage" ? At 0:21 it is described as "Case 26/How to Drive" then at 0:51 I cannot even make out what that is purporting to be. Is it something under a microscope or a slide? The object in the top right appears to be geometric, with four square or cubelike pieces but I really cannot tell what it is or is supposed to be. Lindback's comment (more on Lindback below) indicates "shadow over a white wire that seems to levitate." I don't make that out at all... The oval-like thing is the wire? What is levitating?
-
Source issues: How do we still not know the source for these videos, ten years later? As far as I can tell no ufologist or researcher has gotten to the bottom of where these came from or why they were put on to youtube. Someone at Youtube should at least know where they originated from. I don't see ads so I don't think this is monetized, but, if it is, then we should know who is being paid for views on these (but again I don't think anyone is). If these are legit, why have those in power in the anti-disclosure camp allowed these to remain on the internet? Maybe these videos have been copied so many times that it is not possible to completely remove it or maintain secrecy at this point; still seems surprising that these remain on the internet, if we assume that there is a powerful pro-secrecy group still out there. If the videos are completely fake, why put so much work into this and take no credit? No video game or media linked to this otherwise. Who benefits?
-
Lennart Lindback: provides excellent commentary and analysis as the third comment on the first video and top comment in the second video. However, I cannot see where Lindback gets some of this info from. I have never located another ivan0135 channel so am not sure where he's getting some of this. Also, nothing is really known of Lindback- he's supposedly from sweden with one magnet video? He's got some playlists that indicate that he's still around, has some interest in aliens and paranormal, but not much else to substantiate his credentials.
-
Typo on video 4. Titled "alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli tape 06 - family vacation" at 36 seconds it reads "...their arrival was been filmed..." This kind of kills it for me. I assume ivan meant "being filmed" but been and being are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. It does seem like the kind of mistake that dragon transcription or a transcription program or person would make when going from spoken to typed words. But why use transcription for this? It is a surprising mistake, given the seriousness of what the videos purport to be and the clearly professional level skill involved in creating these videos, whether real or fake. There's also a few other errors throughout that might make sense for someone who had English as a second language, or if the person who wrote the text had no formal association with the people who originally created the video footage.
-
What other high level analysis has been done on these videos? I think I've scoured this reddit thread and some others, along with some general google searches; I haven't seen much out there that I've been impressed with so far.
-
Other thoughts? Impressions? Arguments for or against credibility?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qauzf1/skinny_bob_ivan0135_assessment_and_issues/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen