Take action and demand information. The governments have all the credible information you could want.

This subreddit is, and historically has been, gas lit extremely hard by the governments of the world to the point where it's perpetuated in the community. I think we can agree that there are two main non-nefarious groups on this subreddit: UFO believers, and skeptics who believe there is a human or natural cause for sightings. Within each group there are varying degrees of thoughts or theories on the matter but the core is the same. Some may also believe that there are nefarious groups in this subreddit who are purposely misleading, trolling, etc but they are irrelevant for this message. This post is a call to action for the community.

To the UFO believers. Why are we settling for debating over tiny lights moving in the sky? Why are we telling stories with no evidence? Why are we putting so much hope on random people hyping up videos that do not satisfy us? These things can be fun to speculate on but they do not do ANYTHING. No significant amount of skeptics, and the world as a whole, are going to look at a small object in the sky, a grainy video from unverified sources, or a story and believe there are UFOs. Most traction on this subject has come from sources that are reputable and cases that have multiple sensors validating the data. Obviously the world does not deem these few cases believable. They need more evidence. The government HAS THE EVIDENCE. Every person who has obtained classified information on this topic has pretty much stated that the information released is a drop in the bucket. Not only have we received so little information, we only received it because it was the least compelling. Enough is enough. Stop being gas lit into thinking we should only have access to blurry photos and stories. They’ve been collecting data since at least the 1940s. I don’t buy the classified sensor data excuse. Are you telling me that in 80 years we haven’t developed better sensor data? Are you telling me that they can’t blur certain sensor data out of the documents? This could potentially be the discovery of a lifetime, forever changing humanity. Humanity deserves to know and study it. DEMAND disclosure. It is our world, our governments, our money, our data.

To the skeptics. To be honest, I can’t fully relate to this group. I believe there is something to the phenomenon but I’m tired of seeing obvious balloons, obvious reflections, etc being posted. Aren’t you tired of debating videos of obvious balloons moving in the sky? Do you want to actually debate compelling evidence? Even known skeptic Mick West has said (not an exact quote) that the Tictac Nimitz case is fascinating because it's hard to debunk. I would think skeptics, in the end, would want to know if they are right or wrong. Is this phenomenon truly explainable by humans and natural causes or is there something more to it? How about the topic of wasting money? TRILLIONS of dollars have gone into researching this phenomenon over the years. That is your money too. Don’t you deserve to know why the government is spending money on this topic and the results of it? The government has the answers. They have high fidelity images, documentation, and corroborating sensor data for events. I pay for it, you pay for it. Maybe the governments are hiding secret technology they’ve developed that could help benefit humanity. If they released the data, we would know. Maybe the characteristics shown in the data truly are unknown to the government, shouldn’t we open up this data up to be researched by everyone to come to the explainable conclusions? The point is, there are so many questions about this topic that could just be answered with some transparency. DEMAND disclosure. It is our world, our governments, our money, our data.

To everyone, let’s brainstorm and implement ideas to get the governments of the world to release the data. To start, let’s write our representatives - both in email and physical letters. I took the letter from this thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pvfj80/urgent_help_copy_paste_and_send_this_email_re/) and rewrote some of it for my own message. I do not think this topic has been turned political and I’ve seen bipartisan support with the few representatives who have looked into it. There is a good chance we could have both parties (in the US) support this measure if they know the people want it. Secondly, if you know anyone who can personally talk to representatives, whether that be going to events, interviewers, or friends, please ask them to approach the subject with the representative. This should not be a “woo” topic. It’s also important to not be crass or angry when contacting officials. If you upset someone, they probably aren’t going to listen to you. Next, talk to people. Talk to your family, friends, and coworkers. People should be aware of this topic. Bring up that the US government has released reports on it and has a permanent office. The above should be the MINIMUM a person could do. I would also appreciate sharing similar content to this post on other social media. I will be creating a twitter and posting there but I do not have a following. Lastly, I think we should begin thinking about protesting and marching. I’m not 100% sure the public opinion is there to gain support for such marching but it would help raise awareness.

I personally suggest we start with the following:

  1. Demand transparency from the upcoming UAP reports.
  2. Demand data from old cases. There is no reason for them to classify 40-80 year old data as national security. Release it.
  3. Demand data from the declassified cases. We are missing a lot of data from these events. Why do the videos cut out? Where is the gun turret footage? Where is the radar data? This information exists. Release it.
  4. Demand any new case data. This is what I would expect to be the hardest to get from the government due to “national security”. I could see how some of the data could be national security related but they could release some of the supposed High Fidelity footage. Everyone knows the government can capture high quality information in just about anything. We don’t necessarily need to know the HOW they captured the data.

This is not a one and done thing. Don’t spam representatives but don’t let this die out. We should be regularly demanding information. It is our world, our governments, our money, our data.

submitted by /u/demanduapinfo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q5fdy9/take_action_and_demand_information_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die