“That’s not in L+S though, is it!—that *is* in L+S, Dude…”

So what is L+S? I think I’m either an idiot, or I’ve connected a dot I’ve needed connected for some time. Please…help!

Talking about the Gimbal US Navy video and the quote in my post’s title. IS the Pilot asking the WSO if the radar/ATFLIR “tuned into” the L+S frequencies? The Pilot seems shocked that they are tuned to that, right?

S-Band Frequency Range is 2-4 GHz.
L-Band Frequency Range is 1-2 GHz.

There is this story of EM frequency”tracking”, using 2995 -3000 mc. That’s 2.9 -3 GHz, right smack dab in S-Band.

Can anyone help me out?

E: I think the “SLAVE” on the side of the F-18 HUD means the radar is slaved to the ATFLIR. Does that track?

submitted by /u/TheCoastalCardician
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q2vdzf/thats_not_in_ls_though_is_itthat_is_in_ls_dude/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die