The Bob Lazar UFO gravity/credibility solution.

Okay. So as many of us know there's quite a bit to be said about Bob Lazar and most of it has been said many times. I don't want to start an argumentative post but I believe this is where we can actually "get ahead" of the science.

Okay. So the VHS film (UFOs, Area 51 and Bob Lazar) was made in 1991. At this time Bob made what is now famous or (infamous) claims about:

-1. Element 115.

-2. Gravitational waves.

Both of which were subsequently proven to be true. Yes I agree that 115 was predicted before Lazar. So that's a toss up. But the fact that gravity was a wave and not carried by some "graviton" particle or by wave was definitely NOT known for certain at the time.

He speaks about both of those during the video I hope you all watch that I linked below. It doesn't get enough play.

Here is where we get ahead of the curve. I surmise that within the next decade or so the LHC Large Hadron Collider will discover that (according to Bob's third and possibly most important claim) there are TWO types of gravity wave. The gravity A and Gravity B wave. This topic starts at about ten minutes into the video linked. This is something that is so "out there" scientifically that it can and will serve as a proof one way or the other.

Why do I think this? No science out there specifically disproves what Bob claims about gravity A and B. Also we know there is a strong and weak nuclear force (strong= binds protons and neutrons/ weak = radioactive decay) . Also any scientist will tell you we DO NOT know what gravity is. (We know it's a wave now circa. 2018) But we don't know how it's produced or what particle if any it's tied to or why it's attractive and cumulative. These are exactly the questions that the LHC was.made to discover.

In summary.

I believe that Bob may be proven right again within the next decade. This time science will prove that there are TWO FORMS of gravity. Basically a weak and strong gravity force. Just remember Bob said it first.

UFOs Area 51 and Bob Lazar:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUeavlbYGM&feature=youtu.be

New Physics; Cambridge

https://theconversation.com/new-physics-latest-results-from-cern-further-boost-tantalising-evidence-170133

Edit. Just adding full disclosure. I definitely want to believe the Lazar story if just to know for certain about ET. But, The truth is I am not convinced that it's even anti gravity that we are seeing. This is all my opinion.

Edit 2. UFO travelling "belly first" video (Costa Rica) https://www.reddit.com/r/UFObelievers/comments/f1wh4e/ovni_ufo_costa_rica_a_carpenter_records_a_ufo_on/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

E3. Removed unnecessary opinions

submitted by /u/SkyPeopleArt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qcyyf8/the_bob_lazar_ufo_gravitycredibility_solution/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die