The fact vaccinations are required and not antibodies is enough proof for me not to trust the establishment
I was employed as a COVID monitor so I basically kept track of and relayed recommendations and restrictions for the groups I was overseeing. The following is what I gather so far.
Tenets of current, prevailing ideology:
- COVID recovery should provide lingering antibodies for an indeterminate amount of time
- People who have recovered from a previous infection can be reinfected, transmit and become symptomatic.
- Vaccination should provide antibodies permanently
- Vaccinations apparently don't provide antibodies for an indeterminate portion of the population after an indeterminate amount of time (AKA Breakthrough Infections)
- Vaccinated people can be reinfected, transmit and become symptomatic.
- Vaccinated people are less likely to be reinfected or become symptomatic than unvaccinated people because of the antibodies produced as a result of the vaccine.
These points are all subject to scrutiny and debate. Some may prove to be true and others false. Only time and transparency will tell; However, I can see no reason why proof of vaccination is a better judgment of preventing transmission than proof of antibodies given these points.
Proof of antibodies should work for both people who still have antibodies from previous infections and people whose vaccination still produces antibodies. Proof of vaccine only proves you could still have antibodies just like proof of a previous infection.
Yet, proof of vaccination is increasingly becoming to sole factor determining many's return to employment or society in general. It just doesn't make sense to require people who have antibodies to get vaccinated, yet that is what is happening. Why are these requirements being instated? To truly minimize the impact of the virus? To propel Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson? To inoculate the population with alternate moivation? To cast out those who question from society?
Too many questions for me to blindly trust a vaccine that has no long-term effects for a virus I already have antibodies for and I already know I will be able to survive reinfection for. When people ask me why I haven't been vaccinated, this is what I want to tell them. But the logic is interrupted by slogans, insults, or ignorance. I wanted to post this so if anyone had counterpoints, they can call me out since no one I know can. I am posting it here because I fear I will be blocked elsewhere. I'm not sure if there is a safe, open-minded place to seriously discuss the pandemic anymore. I want to trust the vaccine. I want to return to normal. But I can't yet.
Edit: Spelling
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/q25h1i/the_fact_vaccinations_are_required_and_not/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen