The internet as we (90's and before kids) knew it is dead, 40-60% bots and silos/echo chambers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEn758DVF9I&t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FtPvDGrpkA&t=0

I know this probably goes w/o saying for some of you, maybe some don't want to admit it. I sure don't, but the internet is dead, and Real open form discussion to solve our problems is now only possible IRL. Even on Google for example, where you can generally find "answers", is heavily sanitized and outright censored. Try searching literally anything it will come back with some astronomical number of results, of which 99.99% isn't available, just keep clicking next on a Google results page and you'll see what I mean. This site is extremely bad as well, check reveddit for the real picture. Also, even if you find yourself on a thread conversing, or debating, the internet is swamped with 40-60% bots, you can't reason with them bc they don't have minds, they have directives.

I'm not even sure why I posted here, bc I'm sure it will get deleted at some point, maybe not. I've heard people say the internet got away from those who created it, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Also, we talk about the country with the red/yellow 5 star flag having their own heavily censored version of the internet, in my view that's a red herring, bc everyone has a heavily sanitized/censored/siloed internet. Time to get offline and relearn real world communication. Talk to random people, go to meetups, invite friends over to talk rather than texting all day, etc, etc.

submitted by /u/HermesThriceGreat69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/q01jq9/the_internet_as_we_90s_and_before_kids_knew_it_is/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die