This was my reply to a covid article on a news page I follow. Can’t wait to get downvoted 30 times

I would get the vaccine if they would let people freely speak about the side effects that they have received from the vaccine. I would get the vaccine if I wasn't feeling as if I was being forced, coerced and bribed into getting the vaccine. I would get the vaccine if I felt my own immunity wasn't strong enough to protect me against the virus. I would get a vaccine if I already didn't get Covid last year. I would get the vaccine if I didn't have severe allergic reactions to every medicine that I've ever took. But no matter what I say I am being selfish for not wanting to get the vaccine. I am 32 years old I exercise I take my vitamins I drink my water don't feel I need to add another substance in my body to protect me against some thing that my natural immunity has already protected me from.

Update: already deleted my comment I learned my lesson. Everyone is a fuckin brain washed robot.

submitted by /u/Mandymancan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/q81cf2/this_was_my_reply_to_a_covid_article_on_a_news/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die