Tip for writing to Congress: Ask that the DoD IG look at crash retrievals!
An idea for those who are interested in sending messages to the U.S. Congress about UFOs:
It seems to be generally accepted as best practice to keep each message to Congress focused on a single, relatively narrow topic and to make specific requests of the people you’re writing to. For example, I believe in the Big Phone Home 2, they were encouraging people to focus on asking Congress to hold public hearings about UFOs.
I have another suggestion: Ask your representatives in Congress to go to the Department of Defense Inspector General and tell the IG that it’s not finished with its evaluation until it investigates claims of nonhuman technology/vehicles being retrieved and reverse engineered by the U.S. government.
This way, you
- ask for a very specific action from your members of Congress,
- take advantage of the DoD IG evaluation already in progress, which seems like a unique opportunity to get leverage in breaking open some of the UFO secrecy,
- help address the concern some have expressed that all this UAP Task Force stuff will just be the latest iteration of the UFO cover-up. (I have a similar concern about public hearings. Would they just be a repeat of 60 Minutes?)
Apparently, the role you're asking them to play will not be unfamiliar to some members of Congress anyway. According to The Debrief, it was people on the Senate Armed Services committee who instigated the DoD IG evaluation in the first place: “While the Senate Select Intelligence Committee is responsible for directing June’s highly anticipated Advanced Aerial Threats Report, sources say it was representatives of the Senate Armed Services Committee who prodded the Inspector General Office’s recent involvement” (https://thedebrief.org/inspector-general-launching-evaluation-of-the-pentagons-actions-with-ufos/). But remember that the interest in UFOs right now goes beyond that committee. We have signs of interest at least from the Intelligence Committee and the Armed Services Committee in both chambers of Congress! Let's take advantage of it and make sure they share our concern about the UAPTF turning into another Blue Book or Condon Committee.
I just wrote a rather lengthy letter to my two senators and house rep about this. I put in lots of the most respectable evidence I know of for excessively secretive crash retrieval/reverse engineering programs, so that the Congressional staffers who will probably read the letter won't assume I'm insane if they're uneducated on the subject. I don't want to post the full letter as a template, because I think personalized messages are better, but if someone wants to see the crash retrieval evidence I put together so that you don't have to repeat all that work yourself, I can share it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q1ci51/tip_for_writing_to_congress_ask_that_the_dod_ig/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen