UAP Sighting along I-4, Central FL, 5/19/17

I filmed this video a couple of years ago while traveling across Florida and had forgotten all about it until recently. The quality is meh as it was shot from an iPhone 10 at the time and my daughter is in the background through most of it asking, "What are they?"

I was headed east on I-4 in between Plant City and Lakeland at around sunset when I saw a cluster of lights in the sky down the highway. It was strange because the cluster was so close together, and bright, almost like a plane coming in to land, but there were five of them all together. I whipped out my phone and started to record because it was just a weird cluster. It definitely looked like bright lights or as though it was reflecting the sunset behind me. However I've always wondered about the reflection because it wasn't reflecting sunset colors, they were bright white. As they got closer, they stopped reflecting (or illuminating) and looked just dark, and it became apparent they were moving the opposite direction I was headed, seemingly West along the highway.

They got parallel to me as we passed each other and it became impossible to film over my shoulder and look where I was going, so I ended up putting the phone down but stealing glances over my shoulder. It then looked like there were only two objects as though they had merged or some had split away. Reviewing the video now I wonder if I wasn't looking at the birds that appear in the video about halfway through.

By the time they were passing me they looked mostly like dark, meaning there was some reflection off the top but no brightness to them, allowing me to see some details of their shape. I recall them having a squished donut shape, almost like a torus, but without any hole in the middle that I could see. I also remember thinking they were smaller than they "should be". Like they were the size of big drones or maybe a go-cart. Then again, I have no way of knowing how high or far away they were so my sense of scale could be way off. There are a couple of frames at the 0:42 mark where I zoom in briefly before setting the phone down and the details and reflection are a little clearer.

Screencaps here

Would love to get some feedback.

submitted by /u/pensivedumpling
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q3fnsj/uap_sighting_along_i4_central_fl_51917/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die