UFO Sighting Over Hollywood
Last night we were hit with powerful thunderstorms, the like of which I've never seen in the 20 plus years I've lived in LA. I have a 180-degree view from my balcony and I was trying to capture photos and videos of the lightning strikes with my phone. I was so absorbed with the storm and the lightning that I didn't see this unidentified, bright, seemingly triangular object moving very fast as it flew almost directly over my head. I didn't notice the UFO until I was scrolling through the photos and videos I shot. If you look far in the distance you can see planes circling as they made their descent towards LAX along the horizon of the video. This is not a plane or a helicopter - it is moving much too fast. Unfortunately, the TV was on in the background and the wind was howling so I can't say I heard any noise coming from the object. I'd love to know what you all think. This is my first time on Reddit so be kind. I've never seen anything like this in my life.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/q2392o/ufo_sighting_over_hollywood/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen