"Why, if these spacecrafts are so advanced, do they allegedly crash all the time?"

"Why, if these spacecrafts are so advanced, do they allegedly crash all the time?"

That's the question asked by Gideon Lewis-Kraus, the author of this New Yorker article which I definitely recommend reading:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/05/10/how-the-pentagon-started-taking-ufos-seriously

I couldn't believe I hadn't asked myself this before, and I've been thinking a lot about it. Let's assume U.A.P sightings are indeed of spacecrafts, those spacecrafts are controlled by non-human life, and that life has advanced technology like the Fravor tic-tac. How could that technology crash? It's hard to imagine a society that has developed interstellar travel but cannot stop engine malfunction. In my opinion there are four possible answers to the question:

  1. U.F.Os do not crash. The accounts of recovered materials and crashes are all falsified or have terrestrial explanations.
  2. U.F.Os do crash because the technology governing them is not as advanced as we think it is. Maybe these crafts are able to affect human perception/technology to appear more capable than they are, or maybe the sightings reporting advanced technology all ultimately have more mundane explanations. It's possible the intelligence controlling these crafts is not far ahead of us.
  3. U.F.Os do crash because there is a natural limit to technology. Perhaps advancements in science in the universe can only reach a certain point, and societies can only advance their knowledge so far. All possible technology may be inherently subject to random uncontrollable failure.
  4. U.F.Os do crash because of a choice made by the intelligence controlling the craft. These crashes are not really crashes, in a sense, because they are not accidental. Any crashes we have witnessed or materials we have recovered have all been intended for us to discover by this external intelligence.

I don't know which is of these is correct, but I'm most intrigued by the fourth. It might be time to reconsider these "crashes". If #4 is true, they are not accidents due to pilot error like a human car crash or uncontrollable events like human ships submerged in a storm. These crashes then are controlled interactions between societies, and they represent intentional communication. Perhaps these aren't crashes, they're attempts at contact.

But hey, it's U.F.Os. Who knows. If anyone has alternative answers to this question I'm very interested to hear.

submitted by /u/ginjaninja4567
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/qdlw7a/why_if_these_spacecrafts_are_so_advanced_do_they/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die